The outstanding multi-functional Matrix Light, the evolution of the award-winning classic Matrix. It is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely travelling with baby in the sitting up or lying down position in your car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys. This means that if baby is sleeping in the Matrix Light in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep.
JANÉ MATRIX LIGHT KEY FEATURES:
* The Matrix Light is an evolution of the original classic Matrix and is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely carrying your baby sitting up or lying down, both positions approved for travelling in the car.
* It's 20% lighter and has a more spacious interior than the previous Matrix versions.
* Can be used as a carrycot and also for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
* No Time Limits : Baby can initially travel lying down, helping his lungs to develop correctly and preventing any respiratory problems. This position, unlike conventional infant car seats, doesn't have any time restrictions that a newborn can travel in it.
* Seat Belt Lock : The seat belt of the vehicle can be locked around the Matrix so it can be tightened to give more stability.
* Universal : can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts : low-routing.
* Pro-fix system (Patented) - buttons on the handle control the handle position and allows you to unlock and lift the car seat off the chassis with just one hand. No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits that also require two hands to unlock.
* One-pull safety harness for easily adjusting harness length.
* Automatic harness height adjustment system - The 5 point integral harness is now very easily adjusted, just press a button and slide the lever to the correct height for your baby and the harness adjusts automatically. And because there's no need to undo and rethread the harness as you child grows, it therefore eliminates user error.
* The backrest has a 4 position recline - to adapt to the infant’s comfort. Two positions approved for use in the car under the safety regulations ECE R44/04.
* 180° Lie-flat Position, Group 0, infant weight up to 10kg (approx birth to 9months). Ideal for longer journeys and especially the first 4 months of life when baby needs to sleep peacefully.
* 138° Sitting-up Position, Group 0+, infant weight up to 13kg (approx birth to 18months). Ideal when baby is awake and wanting to play.
* Ventilation holes in the shell, to avoid discomfort from perspiration.
* Anti-Rotation device provides greater protection for your baby.
(By clicking the buy now button you are automatically accepting the terms and conditions)
We are currently building the
OUR PLYMOUTH STORE HAS MOVED TO 26 WESTERN APPROACH, PLYMOUTH, PL1 1TQ.
WIN A MACLAREN QUEST PUSHCHAIR