Sporty, compact and dynamic are the three adjectives that define the Epic.. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability thanks to the balanced front wheel set giving smooth, precise turning, a double brake lock and more compact folding with the detachable and reversible seat.
The new tubular chassis made of aluminium with a high elastic limit, makes it one of the lightest pushchairs in its category. Carefully designed, right down to the last detail, Epic also includes a practical cover for the handlebar so it doesn't wear out from the continual use of the pushchair, and it also gives it a very personal touch.
Like all the Jane pushchairs, Epic offers all the characteristics and features typical of the brand: lightness, smooth handling, comfort for the baby, pro-fix system and a unique design. Epic is a great pushchair full of new developments!
- Patented very compact folding system,10% more compact.
- Seat unit faces either direction.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest, plus 1 position for folding.
- New tubular aluminium chassis that makes it more hard-wearing.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Independent, long travel suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution and allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there's no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Inverted C shaped rear structure making it easier to push the buggy.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Removable practical cover for the handlebar.
- Bumper bar with washable cover.
- Unfolds with just one hand.
- Shopping basket included.
- ISOFIX compatible travel system
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg
- Adjustable backrest: 110�, 125� and 142�
COMPATIBLE CAR SEATS / CARRYCOTS:
The Jane EPIC pushchair / chassis has Pro-fix, and the following infant car seats and carrycots are compatible to make the EPIC into a travel system or pram.
BETTER DESIGN, LIGHTER AND SAFER Group 0+, 0-13kg, from birth to 18 months approx.
Koos is the new solution from Jane for group 0+. Koos is the infant car seat that combines an extremely light-weight shell with maximum safety. Made using breathable materials, Koos is very comfortable for the baby and easy to handle for parents.
The very stable, light structure makes the infant carrier very easy to carry and also makes it safer for the baby. In the event of an impact the displacement is less than it would be in a heavier infant car seat.
The new ergonomic handle lets you change the position quickly, safely and easily. Koos is ideal for travelling but also for going out walking, as it is fitted with the �Pro-Fix� system, meaning that with just one movement, it can be fitted onto your Jane chassis to make a travel system.
It's the lightest infant car seat at only 2.9 kg.
Easy to belt fit or with the Koos Isofix Platform you can click and go in seconds.
It's a more spacious design that lasts longer than conventional infant car seats.
Has a built-in handy storage compartment.
PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
Fitted with a car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability
The new multi-award winning Group 0/0+ Matrix Light 2 from Jane is a revolutionary multi-functional infant car seat that turns into a carrycot. The evolution of the award-winning classic Matrix, it is the only infant car seat on the market (patented) that offers the option of safely travelling with your baby in the sitting up or lying down position in the car, especially recommended by health officials for long journeys.
This means that if your baby is sleeping in the Jane Matrix Light in the house he can be safely moved to the car, taken to the shops, and brought back home again without ever having to be moved or disturbed from sleep. It also delivers great value for money as it can be used 24/7 - for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress, just like a conventional carrycot, and for naps during the day, yet converts effortlessly into a car seat when required - giving you the best of both worlds at a fraction of the price.
HEALTH BENEFITS FOR YOUR BABY - Health officials and medical studies agree that to minimise periods of oxygen desaturation, newborn babies should be transported in a lie-flat system which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys. This position facilitates newborn respiration, nurtures the abdomen and aids optimal spinal development. The Jan� Matrix Light recognises this important requirement and gives your baby the best start in life.
Why Buy Me:
The first evolutionary Group 0/0+ in the world.
The only car seat on the market with no time limits.
Can be used as a lie-flat or sitting-up infant car seat in the car.
The healthiest car seat for newborns on the market.
More spacious model allowing baby to travel in the safer rearward facing position for longer.
Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating awkward fitting kits.
MICRO CARRYCOT - TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS.
Lightweight carrycot that's completely foldable in seconds by pulling two straps.
Suitable for overnight sleeping when used with a mattress.
Aluminium structure delivers stylish modern design and practical lightweight functionality.
Pro-fix system - the carrycot is compatible with all Jane Pro chassis and pushchairs. No Need to use or buy extra awkward fitting kits.
Large bed interior: 74 x 30 cm