Jane Crosswalk Convert
Its advanced features make the Crosswalk a nimble, easy to manoeuvre pram and pushchair. Its exclusive large PU tyres, 10 times more resistant than traditional tyres, have great shock absorbing properties. A tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension with shock absorbers on the rear wheels and a more spacious seat with reclining multi-position backrest (including a unique horizontal new-born position), offers baby greater comfort. Crosswalk has everything you could want in a pushchair.
This Crosswalk Convert system allows you to convert the pushchair seat unit into a carrycot with its own hood and apron. The carrycot has 2 carry handles and support bars so the carrycot can be removed and used separately for baby to sleep in. Its roomy seat unit with larger hood and apron create the prefect environment for newborns.
Also available to coordinate with the Crosswalk Convert is the KOOS - one of the lightest and most innovative infant car seats on the market.
- Easily converts into a stand-alone carrycot with carry handles which is ideal for new-borns.
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- 10% more compact patented folding system.
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding with the seat in both positions and detachable wheels.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that are 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted C shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- ISOFIX compatible travel system.
- Folded:67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
- Adjustable Backrest: Multi-position, including a lie-flat, new-born mode.
KOOS CAR SEAT - TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS.
- Infant car seat Group 0+ (up to 13kg, 18 months approx.)
- European Safety Approval: ECE R44/04 Universal Classification.
- The lightest in its category, only 2.9kg.
- Polypropylene injected body that is very resistant to impacts. All round protection.
- Ergonomic and padded pillow that supports the neck and body of the smallest babies.
- Ventilation system that guarantees permanent air circulation.
- 3-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment and 3 height positions.
- Ergonomic carrying handle with 4 different positions.
- Handy Storage compartment.
- Includes a hood to protect from sun and wind.
- Correct installation test.
- Fitted with car seat belt lock so it can be tightened to provide greater stability.
- Optional Isofix platform for even quicker and easier installation.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car fitting videos.
- Removable washable upholstery.
- Attaches to any Jane Pro-Fix Compatible Pushchair or Chassis to make a travel system with just one movement - (no fitting kits required).