Designed for more comfortable trips out
Powertwin Pro is a great two-seater designed to enjoy and learn from nature. With its revolving wheel and disc brake, this genuine all-terrain vehicle is very safe out in the open country. It is lightweight, compact, and has the best push and steering in its class.
Particularly noteworthy features of the Powertwin Pro is it's specially designed mono-fork front swivel wheel which has a powerful disc brake that's conveniently controlled from the handbrake lever on the handle; this feature which is unique to Jane, helps you control and slow the pushchair down when going down hills or steep walkways.
When compared to the traditional side-by-side twin pushchairs, the design of the Powertwin Pro tandem makes it easier to fit through narrow doorways.
- Exceptionally strong aluminium chassis.
- 2 suspension settings on the rear wheels.
- 360 lockable front swivel wheel with aluminium mono-fork.
- Powerful front disc brake controlled from the handlebar that optimizes control when pushed over difficult ground.
- Height adjustable, ergonomic handlebar (96-107cm).
- Simultaneous dual action parking brake.
- New resistant puncture proof polyurethane tyres.
- Large capacity shopping basket.
- Removable washable upholstery.
- Two hoods, raincover and basket included.
- Suitable from 6 months to toddler
- Seat Positions: Front 110 or 120, Rear 110
- All quick release wheels to maximise compactness when folded.
- Superior compact folding, 90x60x49cm or 87x46x35cm with wheels removed.
- Weight: 13.75kg, (11.7kg with wheels removed).