Jane Epic 2018/19
Sporty, lightweight, compact and dynamic are the four adjectives that define the Epic from Jané. Its urban and pioneering design stands out because of its lightweight tubular chassis that gives it a hardwearing and innovative character.
Practical, versatile, dynamic and very comfortable.
Additionally, Epic offers extraordinary versatility: hardwearing PU tyres with shock absorbing properties; independent, long travel suspension on the rear wheels; excellent manoeuvrability, precise turning, a double brake lock and a more compact patented folding chassis with the detachable and reversible seat unit.
- PRO-FIX system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Extremely compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- 3 Position reclining backrest and footrest: 110°, 125° and 142°
- Compact folding, even with seat unit still in place in either direction.
- Larger detachable rear wheels.
- PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- PU leatherette handlebar cover.
- Long travel Independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers on the rear wheels.
- Smooth and efficient front lockable swivel wheels thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Height adjustable handle (80 - 100 cm).
- Folded: 63 x 59 x 33cm
- Unfolded: 80/100 x 59 x 92/112 cm
- Chassis weight: 8.9 kg