Jane Crosswalk 2018/19
Equipped with the same DNA as the EPIC pushchair, the new Crosswalk R is a luxury high performance all-terrain pushchair with a patented compact folding system and a larger and fully reclinable seat unit.
Lightweight, compact, strong, adaptable, these are just some of the Crosswalks R characteristics which makes it the perfect pushchair for all lifestyles.
Complete versatility, complete strength, complete comfort.
Its advanced features make the Crosswalk R a nimble, easy to manoeuvre pushchair. Its exclusive large PU tyres are not only puncture proof, they are 10 times more resistant than traditional tyres and have great shock absorbing properties.
A tubular aluminium chassis, independent suspension with shock absorbers on the rear wheels and a more spacious seat with reclining multi-position backrest (including a unique horizontal new-born position), offers baby greater comfort. Crosswalk has everything you could want in a pushchair.
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Compact folding system (Patented).
- Tubular aluminium chassis.
- Reversible and detachable seat unit.
- Suitable from birth, the backrest has multi reclining positions and a lie-flat mode, offering the child greater comfort.
- Compact folding, even with the seat unit still attached. All wheels detachable for extra compactness.
- Large all-terrain wheels with PU tyres that have greater shock absorbing properties and are 10 times more hard-wearing than EVA traditional tyres.
- Long travel independent suspension with 2 shock absorbers.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure makes room for your feet and easier to push.
- Double brake lock on the handle.
- Large capacity basket.
- Height adjustable handle (85 - 107cm).
- Folded: 67 x 60 x 36cm
- Unfolded: 85/107 x 60 x 95/116cm
- Chassis weight: 10.6kg
Koos iSize car seat
- Koos iSize is an enhanced “i-SIZE” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation ECE R129, for children with a height of between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months approx.
- When used with the iPlatform base it is anchored to the car with isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Can also be used with seat belts if the base isn't used.
- The PROFIX connection system makes it compatible with the new iPlatform ISOFIX base and all Jané PROFIX pushchairs and chassis.
- Side impact protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions. The headrest adjusts to suit the baby's height, and can be adjusted while your baby is still in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
- The Micro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- To fold the carrycot you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- The attractive design is based on a top quality anodised aluminium structure giving it great stability.
- The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort. .
- The Micro carrycot includes an extendable hood with an removable apron.
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- Carrying handles.
- Profix connection system to easily and quickly attach to the pram chassis.
Matrix Light 2 car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.