Jane Rider 2018/19
At the top of the Jané range is the Rider and its 3 wheel all-terrain version, the Trider. Its anodised aluminium tubular chassis is fitted with an ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensuring that when the chassis folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market.
All the quality, comfort and design of a great urban pushchair
The lightness of the aluminium along with the balanced geometry and the large diameter rear wheels, make it quick, comfortable and easy to push, while the magnificent rear suspension with adjustable shock absorber makes the ride very comfortable for your baby.
The streamlined chassis has a unique inverted ‘C’ shaped structure making it easier to push and, because there’s no obstructive rear axle for feet to kick against, your posture isn’t compromised, offering you a light, easy stroll.
Higher seating for baby
The higher seating position means the Rider can also be used as a highchair when out and about as it adapts perfectly to table level. Its seat unit is also reversible meaning it can be fitted onto the chassis in two different directions, with baby facing you or facing ahead.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Easily unfolds with just one hand.
- Detachable and reversible seat unit allows baby to faces either direction.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- 3 position reclining backrest and footrest 110°, 125° and 142°
- Handle bar brake lever, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability and new with highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby’s comfort.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution (ie.car fumes in the city) and to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Height adjustable, soft touch handlebar (85 - 110 cm).
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Bumper bar with removable washable cover.
- Folded: 62 x 60 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 85/110 x 60 x 93 cm
- Rider Chassis weight: 10.3 kg
Koos iSize car seat
- Koos iSize is an enhanced “i-SIZE” child restraint system. It has been approved under Regulation ECE R129, for children with a height of between 40 -83 cm. Birth to 15 months approx.
- When used with the iPlatform base it is anchored to the car with isofix and a front anti-rotation leg for complete safety and reliability. This is the safest installation system, as it prevents any installation errors that could affect safety.
- Can also be used with seat belts if the base isn't used.
- The PROFIX connection system makes it compatible with the new iPlatform ISOFIX base and all Jané PROFIX pushchairs and chassis.
- Side impact protectors that are specially designed to absorb side impacts along with the adjustable headrest. Fitted with "memory foam" for maximum dissipation of loads in the event of a side impact.
- Multifunctional button for easy carrying handle adjustment and travel system chassis release.
- Adjustable headrest to 5 positions. The headrest adjusts to suit the baby's height, and can be adjusted while your baby is still in the seat.
- Straps adjust and adapt automatically when you adjust the headrest to your baby's height.
- 3-Point safety harness with one-pull adjustment.
- Removable and washable upholstery.
- Correct installation indicators.
- Complete with adjustable hood to protect baby from the sun and wind and creates a cosy environment for rest and sleep.
- And finally, iSize means more peace of mind. Not all current child car seats fit all car models securely. However, all iSize car seats do fit all cars equipped with the ISOFIX system.
- The Micro carrycot provides a practical and light option for transporting the baby while he rests.
- To fold the carrycot you quickly and easily pull the two straps at either end of the carrycot.
- To Unfold you just release to two straps and the carrycot pops open ready for use.
- The attractive design is based on a top quality anodised aluminium structure giving it great stability.
- The rigid one-piece base lets the baby rest in complete comfort. .
- The Micro carrycot includes an extendable hood with an removable apron.
- Internal mattress bed size:74 x 30 cm.
- Suitable for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- Carrying handles.
- Profix connection system to easily and quickly attach to the pram chassis.
Matrix Light 2 car seat and carrycot
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°. European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX.
- 5-Point harness allows for a larger fastening surface.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic belt height adjustment system.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- Pro-Fix connection to the Jané chassis or ISOFIX platform: locks and unlocks with just one movement.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.