Jane Kendo 10 Piece Bundle 2021
Jané Kendo is the new SUV of pushchairs: solid, utilitarian and versatile.
A pushchair that adapts to all types of terrain, being nippy, compact and sporty. Ideal for the hectic pace and routines of everyday urban life as well as for long walks in the mountains breathing the purest air, Kendo adapts to suit any terrain so families can enjoy special moments, Jané moments.
- Kendo Pushchair Seat and Chassis
- Matrix Light 2 Infant car seat and Carrycot
- Matrix Platform, the Isofix Base for Matrix Light 2
- Extra large extendable UV50+ hood / canopy.
- Pushchair raincover.
- Coordinating Pram Bag.
- Coordinating Footmuff
- Cup holder
Includes the unique Matrix Light 2 + Matrix PlatformComplete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix Platform is the isofix security system that turns 'Matrix Light 2' into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping (with the optional additional safety mattress) and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Suitable for use from birth.
- The baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- It is light, sturdy and easy to manoeuvre with just one hand.
- Multi-position reclining and adjustable footrest: maximum comfort for the baby.
- The Eco leather handlebar is telescopic so it can be adjusted to suit everyone (89 - 103 cm).
- The hood is extra large and offers maximum protection:
• Anti-UV properties
• Protects from the wind (windstop).
- The large storage basket can hold up to 4 kg | 18 Litres so you can carry everything you need.
- The wheels with front and rear suspension are versatile to cope with any terrain.
- Comes with the hood, basket, rain cover and Changing pram bag so you can take it everywhere.
- Jané Kendo has a simple and compact folding system. Ready for your Jané moments.
- Complete with Matrix Light 2, which can transform into a car seat or Carrycot as required. Safe, healthier and for a better sleep in the early months for baby.
- The Lie-flat Matrix seat position supports natural, stress-free sleep. The healthiest car seat for newborns on the market, can be used as a lie-flat or sitting-up infant car seat in the car.
- Multi-position reclining, fully lie-back seat unit with adjustable footrest, suitable from birth.
- It is light (aluminium chassis), sturdy and easy to manoeuvre with just one hand.
- Maximum Protection: Extra-large, extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection. Raincover included.
- Adjustable ergonomic handlebar and protector made from PU eco leather.
- Telescopic adjustable handle height (89 - 103 cm).
- Removable upholstery that can be machine washed at 30°.
- Versatile front and rear suspension to cope with any terrain.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Simple and compact folding system.
- Quick release wheels for more compactness when folded.
- Comfortable foot parking brake.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- The large storage basket can hold up to 4 kg | 18 litres, so you can carry everything you need.
- Removable and reversible seat unit so baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- Hydrolytic PU tyres; 10 times harder wearing than traditional tyres and with great shock absorbing properties.
- Complete with accessories: hood, basket, raincover set and coordinating pram changing bag.
- Dimensions: Folded: 64 x 60 x 27 cm | Unfolded: 82-97 x 60 x 89-103 cm
- Weight: Chassis 6.8 kg | Seat unit 3.8 kg
- Wheel Diameter: Rear 22 cm | Front 17.6 cm
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors it can be attached to most car seats on the market.
Matrix Light 2 Car Seat
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL car seat classification.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX and making installation even quicker and easier.
- 5-point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg