Jane Rider Matrix Bundle ** Special Offer **
Rider is Jané’s most stylish stroller. Your little one will be comfortable, safe and fashionable everywhere you go. Rider lets you get about without a care in the world, wherever you want: in the mountains, in the park, in city surroundings...
Rider is a pushchair with a light, aluminium chassis and with unbeatable handling, versatility and folding. The Rider is fitted with an ingenious and innovative patented folding system ensuring that when the chassis folds, the unique retractable rear wheels reduce the folded size by an extra 30%. This makes it one of the most compact on the market.
Rider from Jané. Where shall we go today?
Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and patented folding action makes it 30% more compact.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises baby’s comfort.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- Wheels with new highly resistant and shock absorbing PU tyres.
- Inverted 'C' shaped rear structure gives extra clearance over rough terrain and makes more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Handbrake: the parking brake is conveniently located on the handlebar.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Pro-Fix system locks car seats with just one hand, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis is easily unfolded with just one hand.
- Complete with Matrix Light 2, which can transform into a car seat or Carrycot as required. Safe, healthier and for a better sleep in the early months for baby.
- The Lie-flat Matrix seat position supports natural, stress-free sleep. The healthiest car seat for newborns on the market, can be used as a lie-flat or sitting-up infant car seat in the car.
- Pro-Fix system (patented) locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Patented folding action that reduces the folded size an extra 30%.
- Easily unfolds with just one hand.
- Detachable and reversible seat unit allows baby to faces either direction.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it noticeably easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Full lie-back, multi-position reclining seat unit with adjustable footrest, suitable from birth.
- Handle bar brake lever, so there’s no foot-operated brake pedal to threaten your good shoes or the toenails of sandal wearers.
- Wheels have steel ball bearings to maximize manoeuvrability and new with highly resistant and shock absorbing Hydrolytic PU tyres that are 10 time more hard-wearing than traditional tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber, this absorbs the shocks to baby produced by rough road surfaces, improving your baby’s comfort.
- Higher seat unit keeps baby above the pollution (ie.car fumes in the city) and to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Quick release removable rear wheels for compactness.
- Height adjustable, soft touch eco leather handlebar (80 - 113 cm).
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Removable bumper bar.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood with visor: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included..
- Folded: 62 x 61 x 38 cm
- Unfolded: 80-113 x 61 x 93 cm
- Weights: Rider Chassis 10.5 kg | Rider Seat unit 3.8 kg
- Basket: up to 4 kg | 9 litres
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors.
Matrix Light 2 Car Seat
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL car seat classification.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX and making installation even quicker and easier.
- 5-point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg