Jane Trider 10 Piece Bundle 2021
Trider is the sportiest pushchair and ideal for discovering new adventures with your baby. With its three large wheels and aerodynamic design, it not only makes it even easier to move on any terrain, but also perfect for spending time outdoors and creating great memories with your little one.
The Triders three large high-performance puncture-proof PU rubber wheels are perfect for adapting to any terrain and surface, and the front wheel swivels to give maximum freedom of movement. The brilliant long length suspension stroke, with adjustable shock absorber, delivers maximum comfort for baby.
And its higher seating position with reversible seat unit allows you to push baby either facing you or away and see an extraordinary world full of adventures within reach of your pushchair.
It’s extremely compact folded size, and the lightness of the aluminium chassis, make it easy to take anywhere. Fitted with the PRO-FIX system (patented) which means carrycots and car seats can be connected quickly and safely with just one movement
This Bundle includes:
- Trider Pushchair
- Matrix Light 2 Infant car seat and Carrycot
- Matrix Platform, the Isofix Base for Matrix Light 2
- Large extendable UV50+ hood / canopy.
- Pushchair raincover.
- Storage Basket
- Coordinating and Reversible seat liner.
- Coordinating Pram Bag.
- Coordinating Footmuff
- Cup holder
Includes the unique Matrix Light 2 system + Isofix Base
Complete with the award winning Matrix Light 2 car seat that converts into a carrycot. It offers a lie flat position both in the car and on the pram, which is the healthiest way for them to travel especially on longer journeys as there is no time limits.
The Matrix Platform is the isofix security system that turns 'Matrix Light 2' into the first carrycot in the world with Isofix.
Matrix can also be used for overnight sleeping and is an ideal environment for your newborn as it supports a natural, healthy sleep.
Features & Benefits
- Independent long travel suspension with adjustable shock absorber is perfect for rough roads and offers baby maximum comfort at all times.
- Large all-terrain wheels with Hydrolytic PU rubber tyres are puncture proof and 10 times more hard-wearing than traditional pushchair tyres. These wheels combined with its inverted 'C' shaped chassis gives plenty of clearance for true off-road adventures.
- Parking brake is located on the handlebar instead of the chassis to allow plenty of clearance for all-terrains.
- Higher seat unit means it can be used as a highchair when out and about.
- The three-wheeler design makes the pushchair ever so light to push and easy to manoeuvre even with one hand.
- Extra-large, extendable and breathable hood repels water and offers UV50+ solar protection.
- The eco leather handlebar can be adjusted to suit everyone (83 - 108 cm).
- Extremely compact patented folding system with automatically retracting rear wheels to make it 10% more compact.
- The baby can travel facing his parents or discovering the world.
- Comes with the hood, basket, rain cover, reversible seat liner and Changing pram bag so you can take it everywhere.
- Complete with Matrix Light 2, which can transform into a car seat or Carrycot as required. Safe, healthier and for a better sleep in the early months for baby.
- The Lie-flat Matrix seat position supports natural, stress-free sleep. The healthiest car seat for newborns on the market, can be used as a lie-flat or sitting-up infant car seat in the car.
- Puncture proof all-terrain wheels with Hydrolytic PU tyres.
- Adjustable suspension with central shock absorber optimises your baby’s comfort.
- Extremely compact folding, with or without seat attached.
- Quick release removable wheels.
- Higher seating position allows it to be used as a highchair when out and about.
- Reversible and detachable roomy seat unit.
- Full lie-back, multi-position reclining seat unit with adjustable footrest, suitable from birth.
- Extendable hood with hood visor.
- Inverted “C” shaped rear structure leaves more room for your feet, making it easier to push.
- Lightweight anodized aluminium tubular chassis.
- Height adjustable handlebar (83 - 108 cm).
- PRO-FIX system locks and unlocks car seats and carrycots with just one movement.
- Patented folding system reduces the size by up to 30%.
- Easy unfolding system that only needs one hand
- One touch parking brake on the handlebar.
- Lockable front swivel wheel.
- Chassis Folded: 65 x 48 x 30 cm, Folded with seat unit: 70 x 61 x 39cm
- Unfolded: 83/108 x 61 x 108 cm
- Weight: Chassis 10.9 kg | Seat unit: 3.8 kg
- Basket: up to 4 kg / 9 litres
- Wheel Diameter: Rear 26.6 cm | Front 24 cm
- Travel system compatible pushchair, using either the built-in Pro-Fix system or with the Multi Car Seat Adaptors.
Matrix Light 2 Car Seat
- Group 0/0+, 0-13kg, birth to 18 months approx.
- 4 recline positions. Can be used for overnight sleeping when used with a safety mattress.
- 2 positions approved for vehicles: (1) Flat position 180°, ideal rest for baby in the first months of life. (2) Sitting position 138°.
European Safety Approval: ECE R44.04 UNIVERSAL car seat classification.
- Group 0+ seat belt lock, so it can be tightened to give more stability and reduce movement during an impact.
- Installation with either Seat Belt or its Isofix Platform which makes it the world’s first carrycot with ISOFIX and making installation even quicker and easier.
- 5-point safety harness allows for a larger fastening surface and thereby making it much safer than conventional infant car seats.
- More spacious interior and a lighter structure.
- Automatic height adjustment of the shoulder straps by simply pressing a button avoids user error and the inconvenience of removing and refitting the harness as your child grows.
- One-pull harness adjustment.
- Integral shock absorbing material throughout.
- PRO-FIX system: locks and unlocks the car seat with just one movement. This unique system eliminates the need to buy awkward fitting kits.
- Ventilation system.
- Complete with hood & apron.
- Carrying handle. 3 positions.
- Smartphone QR barcode for in car installation videos.
- Universal classification: can be installed even in cars with shorter seat belts: its low-routing system also leaves the area for baby's feet free.
- Internal Measurement of Carry cot: L65 x W25-28 cm (Length x Width approx. as contoured)
- Dimensions: 83 x 44 x 62 cm
- Weight: 5.25 kg